This custom executive concrete home, built by a local builder to North American standards, is located phase 1 of Sittee Point Estates on the Caribbean Sea.
The first floor has a one bedroom apartment /guest suite with kitchen, living/dining, a full bath, a garage and storage/mini garage area. There is also a large covered deck off the guest suite leading to the Caribbean Sea.
The second floor has a large stone deck, a large master bedroom with a sitting area, cane ceilings and master bath, a guest bedroom, a guest bathroom, a laundry room, and a great room with a large kitchen with granite counter tops. All rooms have ceiling fans and split A/C units. All the doors, cabinets and trim are exotic solid mahogany hardwood and are exquisite.
The third floor with vaulted exotic hardwood ceiling, has a large sitting/office area, a second master bedroom with ensuite bathroom over looking the Caribbean Sea, a guest bedroom and bathroom.
Beyond the obvious .. nice floors .. nice hardwood..great patio.. best beach around!
There are a couple of items worth noting about the home
- all glass is laminated- hurricane resistant, all double hung windows are excellent quality, thermo pane and laminated..hurricane resistance.
- ALL door hardware, knobs, hinges, and lock set are solid brass with a black coating that wears off to provide an excellent worn brass patina.
- ALL window blinds are imported and the horizontal slats are wood.
- Kitchens are fully equipped with a great variety of utensils.
- The house is built on 24 deep piles and heavy pile caps.. it went through the “earthquake” a few years ago without a crack.
- Has a 600 gallon water storage capacity.
- The ground floor has never been flooded, and we have had some high water recently.
- There are two sets of linens for each bed and back up in the owners closet.
- History of good vacation rental income
This very well priced custom home, is in brand new condition.
Click here for full details and to view/purchase.