This taco salad has all the flavors, but it’s so much easier to prepare and eat because it’s not served in a shell. It’s a quick and easy summertime meal that the whole family can enjoy.
Preparation Time: 60 mins. | Cook Time: 120 mins.
1 Can GRACE Corned Beef
1 Tablespoon GRACE Coconut Oil
1 Can GRACE Red Kidney Beans
1 Tablespoon GRACE Fish and Meat Sauce
2 Tablespoon Chili Powder
1/2 Can condensed Tomato Soup or Sauce
8 Cups Shredded Green Lettuce
2 Cups Tortilla Chips
1 Small Sour Cream
1 Large Chopped Tomato
2 oz. sliced green onions
1 Pack shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 Can slice pitted black olives
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat cook GRACE Corned Beef, GRACE Coconut Oil, GRACE Fish and Meat Sauce and chili powder until browned
2. Stirring in separate meat
3. Add drained GRACE Kidney Beans.
4. Add condensed tomato soup/sauce and reduce to low heat and heat through until thicken
5. Arrange chips on a medium-large platter, place shredded lettuce on top.
6. Spoon meat & beans mixture over lettuce.
7. Top with layers of: slice olives, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onion.
8. Enjoy along with a glass of your favorite YUS drink!