Belizean Liquor that’s similar to Egg Nog but can be more potent.
- 9 Eggs
- 4 Nutmegs (Grated)
- 1 Oz Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Pint Colorless Rum
- 5 Tins Large (Grace) Evaporated Milk
- 3 Tins (Grace) Condensed Milk (Or to taste)
- ½ Lb Raisins
Prep Time: 30-40 minutes
- Soak cinnamon stick and raisins in rum for 2 days.
- Beat eggs well (15-20 minutes Removing beater and rinsing in clean water several times to remove strings (eye of egg)
- Add Evaporated milk & beat again.
- Add condensed milk and check for desired sweetness.
- Add grated nutmeg & rum (that was used for soaking-strain before using)
- Mix again and store in clean dry bottles.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Shake before serving.